Tile and Grout Cleaning
Click Here To Call: 470-243-2020
- Always vacuum clean or sweep your tiles before mopping. This way there is more elimination of dry soil.
- Never leave your tiles without rinsing after you are through with cleaning.
- Avoid bleach and other harsh chemicals since they break down sealants.
- Using a professional cleaner gives your tile floor a lasting beauty and ability to preserve the sealants.
- Avoid using wax and ammonia based cleaners as they can discolor your grout.
- In the case of spills, clean them quickly to prevent discoloration caused by chemicals that could be present in the liquid.
- Avoid tile scratches from furniture. Such scratches and cracks create an avenue for dirt that could become a bother in future.
How to clean tile and grout
The cleaning of tile and grout uses seven simple procedures.
The tile floor is inspected for any signs of stains and discoloration.
Depending on the area that needs cleaning, furniture may need to be removed to create ample space for the procedure.
A special cleaning agent is applied to the tile and grout to wipe out stains and loosen any dirt trapped there.
Depending on the soil intensity, tiles, and grout, the cleaning technicians may need to brush the dust off using a rotary brush to break completely down the soil.
Hot water extraction
Here, the actual washing process begins. The tile floor thoroughly gets cleaned on every corner. Later the tiles are rinsed with clean and clear water without leaving any sticky substance and residue.
Application of grout sealant
Although optional, most customers prefer to have a finishing coat applied on the grout. The sealant acts as a barrier for spills and other permanent stains. It is recommended to have the sealant reapplied on the grout after each steam cleaning moment.
If you need your tiles dry as fast as possible, high-velocity air movers are put in place to facilitate dry cleaning
Post cleaning inspection
After the cleaning method is over, a qualified technician will guide you as the property owner on the entire tile and grout cleaning. Satisfaction is key since if you are not contented, the cleaners may have to re-clean the tiles once more.
Most home and business owners neglect tiles and grout. However, the neglect ends up costing them a lot of money for repair or replacement of the tiles. Maintaining the tile floor through cleaning and regular care will not only save you money but will also give your property an appealing look.
The Seven-Step Carpet Restorative Process